Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.
Urim Azemi graduated from law school in Lund 2007. Between 2008 – 2012 he worked as a manager at The Migration board. Urim Azemi was working as a lawyer at The Law Firm of Kronoberg between 2013-2016, and between 2017-2018 Urim Azemi was working as a lawyer at Law Firm Torgny Dahlberg in Växjö. Urim Azemi began working at the Linge Law firm in 2018.
- Education: B., University of Lund, 2007
- Education: Courses at the Linné University 2009-2010
- Telephone switchboard: +46 (0)455 69 40 00
- Fax: +46 (0)455 69 40 09
- Mobile: +46 (0)73 980 34 44
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kungshuset, Landbrogatan 7, 371 34 Karlskrona, Kungsgatan 13 B, Växjö
- Languages: Swedish, English and Albanian
- Criminal proceedings: Plaintiff counselor, Special representative for children,
- Family law: Matters of divorce, Custody dispute, Socializing with children, Enforcement issues
- Social law: LVU-cases concerning social law
- Migration law: Public assistant in asylum cases, Private representative in cases of connection and work permits
- Business law: Labor law – the rights and obligations of the employer and the employees